Gujrat Public Service Commission (GPSC) invites online application for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) Class-II, under Narmada Water Resources Water supply and Kalpsar Department.
More details for GPSC AE recruitment is given below:
- Notification- Recruitment for Assistant Engineers (Civil)
- Organization- Gujrat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
- Important Dates-
| Opening date for online registration- 15-07-2021 |
Closing date for online registration- 31-07-2021
Tentative date for P.T.-05-12-2021
Tentative month for P.T. result- February 2022
Tentative month for interview- April 2022
Final result will be published during 10 working days after the last date of interview
- Degree in Civil Engineering obtained from any of the Universities or institutions established or incorporated by or under the central or state act in India.
- Possess general knowledge of computer application
- Possess adequate knowledge of Gujrati or Hindi or both.
- Age Limit-
| UR- 35 years |
EWS, SC, ST and SEBC (male candidate)- 5 years relaxation
UR category (female candidate of origin of Gujrat)- 5 years relaxation
EWS, SC, ST and SEBC (female candidate of origin of Gujrat)- 10 years relaxation
Physically disabled candidate- 10 years relaxation
Employees of Gujrat government- Upper age limit shall not apply if experience is prescribed as one of the qualifications. Upper age limit shall not apply if experience is not prescribed as qualification but a government servant appointed to a post requiring a medical, engineering, veterinary pr agriculture degree or diploma Upper age limit shall not apply if candidate can be promoted to a post prescribed above.
- Vacancy Details-
| Rs. 9300-34,800/- (Grade pay Rs. 4600/-) |
As per ROP – 2016 pay matrix level 8 minimum Rs. 44900-maximum Rs. 142400/- Technician Apprentice – Rs. 8000/-
- Link to apply- https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in/contactus.aspx